Join the New Heights Family!
Immediate openings for the 2017-18 school year.
- Special Education Teacher Middle/High School
New Heights is currently looking for the following staff for the 2018-19 school year.
- High School Writing Teacher
- High School Reading Teacher
- High School Math Teacher
- High School Science Teacher
- High School History Teacher
- High School Foreign Language Teacher
- Middle School Writing Teacher
- Middle School Reading Teacher
- Middle School Math Teacher
- Middle School Science Teacher
- Middle School History Teacher
- Special Education Paraprofessional
- ESL teacher
To begin our application process, please submit your initial application by attaching your resume and cover letter in an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. After you have completed your initial application, an email will be sent to you regarding next steps in our interview process.
What does it feel like to work at NHCSB? As a relatively new charter school and the first “wall-to-wall” early college in the state of Massachusetts, working at NHCSB is exciting and creative! We are a family of education innovators who work hard, love to laugh, and above all, care deeply about the success of our kids. As a staff member at a new school, you would have the opportunity to join at the ground floor in the development and fine-tuning of our curriculum, school policies, and enrichment activities. We provide extensive professional development on a weekly basis as well as two whole-school retreats during the summer and winter breaks. Interested in learning more about our school or positions that may be available for the 2018-19 school year and beyond?