Uniform Guidelines & Policy:
Please review the new New Heights Homework Schedule for 2017-18.
All families are welcome to attend for an informal question and answer session with members from the New Heights Leadership Team. We strongly suggest that students do not attend this event due to the nature and importance of the content covered. We look forward to seeing you next week and further strengthening our partnerships with families for the upcoming school year.
2017-2018 Student & Family Handbook:
All New Heights families please take time to read our 2017-2018 NHCSB Student Handbook (available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, and Haitian Creole).
A signed Student Handbook Verification Form must be returned to each student’s advisor to verify that all New Heights families have read and understand all New Height’s policies and procedures
- NHCSB Student Handbook – Haitian Creole
- NHCSB Student Handbook – Portuguese
- NHCSB Student Handbook – Spanish
- Student Handbook Verification Form
Below you will find the bus schedules for Randolph and Brockton and Taunton.
- 2017-2018 Randolph Bus Route
- 2017-2108 Brockton Bus Routes
- 2017-2018- Taunton Bus Route
- 2017-2018 – Door to Door Bus Route
Please visit Nurse Gilliam’s page, School Nurse, to download required medical forms.
NHCSB will follow Brockton Public Schools for school closings and delays.